The Old Stables holiday cottage
Sleeps 6 in 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin. 4 star self-catering accommodation.
The Old Stables is a converted stone courtyard cottage, formerly a stables. Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with sliding doors which open onto its private cobbled courtyard. Redwood pine wooden floors throughout. The living area benefits from a feature granite wall with wood burning stove.
One of a trio of courtyard cottages set in the beautiful Scottish Highlands. Like the other Alltshellach Cottages, this cottage dates from the 19th century and has been converted into 4 star self-catering holiday accommodation.
Open plan kitchen, dining and living area. Large master bedroom with king sized bed and en suite bathroom with toilet and walk-in shower. Hexagonal second double bedroom (formerly an old dairy). Twin bedroom. Second bathroom with toilet, bath and shower. Utility / drying room with washer-dryer and space to hang coats and leave hiking boots.
5 minute walk to village pub (The Old Ferry Bar at the Loch Leven Hotel), 10 minute drive to convenience store (Ballachulish), central Highlands location with close proximity to road links (A82).
- Wood burning stove
- Free BT Superfast Fibre Plus WiFi
- Amazon Echo Plus wireless bluetooth speaker
- Amazon Unlimited music subscription (50 million songs)
- Smart Freesat widescreen TV
- Netflix subscription
- DVD player with selection of DVDs provided
- Baby Bjorn high chair and Mothercare travel cot
- Feature granite wall in living area
- Electric hob & oven
- Washer / dryer
- Fridge and freezer
- Utility / drying room with washer-dryer
- Oil fired central heating with exceptional insulation
- Private cobbled courtyard with garden furniture
- Short-breaks available outside peak season (November – March)
- Rental includes use of linen, towels, heating, electricity
- Pocket sprung mattresses (medium/firm)
- Parking (for two cars)
- No pets allowed
- Non-smoking property