The Old Coach House
Sleeps 6 in 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin. 4 star self-catering accommodation.
The Old Coach House is a large converted stone cottage, formerly a coach house which has recently been converted for residential use. Large open plan kitchen, dining and living area with redwood pine wooden floors throughout. The living area benefits from feature full length windows which face out onto the front garden.
It is one of a trio of authentic courtyard cottages set in the beautiful Scottish Highlands. Like the other Alltshellach Cottages, this cottage dates from the 19th century.
Ground floor: large open plan kitchen, dining and living area. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and shower. Shower room with walk-in shower and toilet. Utility / drying room with washer-dryer and space to hang coats and leave hiking boots.
First floor: Italian design staircase leading to master double bedroom with king sized bed and sofa, twin bedroom and separate bathroom with bath and toilet.
5 minute walk to village pub (The Old Ferry Bar at the Loch Leven Hotel), 10 minute drive to convenience store (Ballachulish), central Highlands location with close proximity to road links (A82)..
- Free BT Infinity WiFi
- Baby Bjorn high chair and Mothercare travel cot
- Feature full length windows in living area
- Digital TV / Freesat box
- DVD player with selection of DVDs provided
- iPod dock
- Electric hob & oven
- Washer / dryer
- Fridge and freezer
- Utility / drying room (secure cycle store)
- Oil fired central heating with exceptional insulation
- Lawned garden to front with garden furniture
- Short-breaks available outside peak season (November – March)
- Rental includes use of linen, towels, heating, electricity
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- No pets allowed
- Non-smoking property